Sunday, November 9, 2014

Les bois urbains








 I don't know if I'm alone on this - all my friends said they prefer the converse - but old buildings charm my socks off. It's often the reason why I feel smothered in my metropolis motherland. As it turns out, every cloud has a silver lining. While driving around in the North, more specifically in the area of Woodlands, we came across this deserted yet beautiful car park. On arrival, it felt as though we've genuinely stepped into a woodland; one of urban beauty. It was only natural that we started dancing in this temporary wonderland, but we soon got back in reality when someone at the opposite block rather anti-climatically threw a roll of toilet paper down from the roof, like a flag flying in the breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sabina! It's one of my favourites as well ;)

    ReplyDelete