Thursday, December 12, 2013

Summer Christmas










With all the seasonal decorations popping up around the island, it's hard to miss that Christmas time is here! One of my all year favourite activity is to tree-hop: to go around town looking at trees. I would've very much preferred to be at the traditional Christmas Weihnachtsmarkt in Europe, but thankfully we do have quite a number of fancy trees in Singapore, much like the Ion tree in the heart of town! The tree at Ion is always my best-loved and it is always vexing when rainfall restricts us from visiting the grand tree. I've been to all of Ion's Christmas trees since the mall's establishment 4 years back and it still remains my most-liked. Christmas time is also always magical - recently we received some pretty rad news for our family! Blessings X

No comments:

Post a Comment