Sunday, December 8, 2013

La vie










So the past few weeks have been, if anything, a huge lesson in life. I stayed off the radar to resolve some issues of my own on top of managing team projects and even though the connection loss with the outside world has been frustrating for some, I am incredibly thankful for those who have stayed.

Liberation is here for a short moment, as what some would make out of this small holiday break before the next semester begins. University life is the most hectic of life insofar but hey, I've only got 20 years of experience! I'll be taking this much needed break for a recharge and enjoy the end of the year as much as I can; earning fat pay checks, learning new tongues, and dancing beneath the imaginary snow.

Isn't it a little scary how life just brushes you by nowadays? I'll be treasuring each moment. 
기다려

No comments:

Post a Comment