Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays

This Christmas was one of the best I've ever had. Instead of watching a marathon of Christmas movies as usual, I went for an interview, strolled the Christmas decked streets alone, and had a fun gathering at a local pub. Fingers are crossed for the interview, hope the results are well! Sometimes I wish I hadn't been that impulsive to get the braces just to fix a tiny gap, le sigh.  I can't believe I went through 3 hours alone in town on the eve of the best time of the year, journeying from Knightsbridge down to Ion, back up to 313, and then down to Scotts Square. We spent late evening at The Foundry, hidden away amongst other shophouses, drinking fruit flavoured beer and having pizza for dinner.
















Have yourself a merry little Christmas x

No comments:

Post a Comment