Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Noël





Merry merry Christmas folks! Are Yule doing great? I absolutely adore word puns just as much as I dearly love the year end season. This year our Christmas tree remains as bald as ever and sadly our special Christmas wreath has disappeared since the last 25th. Isn't it always exciting to look out for the season's decorations outside the homes of other people? I feel like Christmas always gives me a reason to peek into their homes as well to play a quick game of spotting the Christmas tree.

Also, on the eve of Christmas the university results were released and with the bell curve at play my grades were not as anticipated. Maybe it's because contrary to most of the student population I do not believe in the bell-curve god, but perhaps it's time to start paying some loyalty to this new, student-invented divinity. Xx


2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete