Sunday, March 23, 2014

En rayures









Oops! Stayed off the radar for quite some days this week because there is just so much to do! The final weeks of a semester is always such a pain, plus March is really a basket full of birthdays in my calendar. I haven't been up to much lately but just yesterday I spent a good solid hour hanging at the retreat garden at the Singapore National Library trying to connect my laptop to the hotspot on my baby porkpies (i.e. my phone). Funny how the library had a severe lack of seats and more importantly wifi, especially since it's the flagship of all public libraries. Ah well! It's not like I visit the libraries much anyway. Till then, X

1 comment:

  1. Love the black skirt. Maybe cuz I'm biased to anything black and leather like. =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete